Royal Mail/UK Mail
|Lock Latch or Bolt|
Lock / Lockable
Union StrongBOLT 2100S BS 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock 68mm 2.5in Satin Brass Box + 13mm Rebate kit (Optional)
The Union 2100S StrongBOLT British Standard 5 lever mortice deadlock is ideal for timber doors hinged on the left or right and they are suitable for doors up to 54mm thick. The 20mm deadbolt is locked or unlocked by the key from either side, and gives a secure positive deadlocking and additional resistance against attack.
2100S features an anti-pick, anti-saw and anti-drill security, chamfered bolt design that increases the performance of the lock under side load testing. The chamfer of the bolt also makes drilling attack more difficult. Supplied with covered escutcheon to match forend.
The StrongBOLT series of locks are recommended by insurance companies, kitemarked to BS3621: 2007 (British Standard) and have been approved by the police Secured by Design initiative. They are also covered by a 10 Year guarantee.
The radius inner forend for ease of installation, can be installed into many UK mortices without the need for additional carpentry or spoiling the edge of the door. The anti-pick and keyhole protection prevents forced entry by picking and the lock has hardened steel pins that provide resistance to attack from sawing.
Looking to use on a pair of rebated doors? Select the Rebate Kit option below!
Main features –
- Police Preferred Secured by Design
- 10 Year Manufacturers guarantee
- BS3621-2007 Recommended by insurance companies and Police
- Main body of lock – Powder coated steel
- Visible parts of lock – Brass finish
- Supplied with 2 Keys
- Key lockable from both sides
- Full installation instructions supplied
- Striking Plate Finished to match forend
- Face Plate Supplied with square face plate which covers a radius inner forend
- Deadbolt with hardened steel rollers
- Keying Groups Supplied to differ or to pass/keyed alike
- Supplied with 2 steel nickel plated keys
- Forend: Brass finish
- Case Size: 68mm x 89mm (2.5in)
- Backset: 45mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole
With optional Rebate Kit
Our StrongBOLT 2100S BS 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock complete with a 13mm Rebate kit (J2100REB-0.5-PL), this is used on a pair of doors that have rebated meeting stiles (overlap whilst closed), such as garage doors and enables the lock to sit correctly and turns theStrobgbolt 2100S lock into a rebated lock– without the rebate kit it cannot be fitted to rebated doors.
As with the deadlock, the rebate kit comes complete with fitting instructions.
- 2100R Rebate sets used to convert a 2100 Union StrongBOLT mortice lock into a full rebated lock.
- To suit: minimum door thickness 44mm.
- Size: 13mm (1/2 in)
- Finish: Polished Brass