Royal Mail/UK Mail
|Lock Latch or Bolt||
Lock / Lockable
Supplied with fixings & fitting instructions
Union StrongBOLT 2200S BS 5 Lever Mortice Sashlock Satin Brass 68mm Box + 13mm Rebate kit (Optional)
The Union 2200S StrongBOLT 5 lever mortice sashlock is ideal for timber doors hinged on the left or right and they are suitable for doors up to 54mm thick. The deadbolt is locked or unlocked by the key from either side with the 20mm deadbolt for secure positive deadlocking and additional resistance against attack.
2200S features an anti-pick, anti-saw and anti-drill security, chamfered bolt design that increases the performance of the lock under side load testing.
The chamfer of the bolt also makes drilling attack more difficult. Supplied with covered escutcheon to match forend.
The StrongBOLT series of locks are recommended by insurance companies, kitemarked to BS3621: 2007 (British Standard) and have been approved by the police Secured by Design initiative. They are also covered by a 10 Year guarantee.
The radius inner forend for ease of installation, can be installed into many UK mortices without the need for additional carpentry or spoiling the edge of the door. The anti-pick and keyhole protection prevents forced entry by picking and the lock has hardened steel pins that provide resistance to attack from sawing.
- Case Steel, red powder coat.
- Forend Stainless steel or brass finish.
- Striking Plate Finished to match forend.
- Face Plate supplied with square face plate which covers a radius inner forend.
- Deadbolt With hardened steel rollers.
- Latch Bolt Reversible.
- Follower 8mm square.
- Supplied with 2 steel nickel plated keys.
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Case Size: 68mm x 109.6mm (2.5in)
- Backset: 45mm This is the measurement from the edge of the door to the centre of the keyhole.
- Centre: 57mm This is the measurement from the centre of the follower, which operates the handles, to the centre of the keyhole. In the UK this is commonly 57mm.
Looking to use on a pair of rebated doors? Select the Rebate Kit option below!
With a sashlock, once the door is unlocked you have to physically pull the door handle (supplied separately) down to operate the latch and open the door.
*Handles are required to use the Sashlock – these are available separately.
With (optional) Rebate Kit
As above but supplied with a Union 2200R Rebate kit for use on pairs of doors that have rebated meeting stiles (i.e. garage doors etc that overlap each other when in the closed position). Converts a 2200 Union Strongbolt mortice sashlock into a full rebated lock.
- To suit: minimum door thickness 44mm.
- Size: 13mm 0.5in
- Finish: Polished Brass
The rebate kit also comes with full fitting instructions.