They both feature 65mm of throw from the marine grade stainless steel locking bolt, all fixings for attaching the long throw locks to the gates are also stainless steel which gives extra protection against corrosion.
Keyed Alike Versions
Keyed alike versions of the long throw gate locks are also available, this allows you to open several of the long throw gate or door locks with the same key. If ordering the keyed alike version there is a minimum order quantity of two – allow extra delivery time for the keyed alike versions.
What Size To Get?
The 50mm and 70mm options refer to the thickness of the door or gate you are installing the gate lock upon. If your gate or door is 50mm or less in thickness then the 50mm version of the long throw lock is required. If your door or gate is greater than 50mm thick but 70mm or less in thickness then the 70mm version of the gate lock is required.
Looking for a version that can unlock or lock from both sides with a key? Then check out our key lockable from both sides gate locks.
Each long throw lock comes with the following:
- 5 Keys
- Screws for installation
- Solid Brass Escutcheon plate (with brass screws)
- Stainless steel screws (for attaching the body of the lock)
- Handles available as optional extra
- 28mm spade drill bit as optional extra
- Full fitting instructionsWe’ve also produced a fitting guide for the Perrys long throw locks which can be found here